Redemption of exhibitor passes
New: the easy admission process for INTERMOT
Instead of the previous exhibitor and work passes in paper form, all exhibitors have received digital ticket codes by e-mail from the INTERMOT project team. Please pass on these ticket codes to all persons who require access to INTERMOT.
Redeem ticket codes for exhibitor passes:
1. Redeem your digital ticket code:
- Every person, who requires admission to the fair, has to redeem his/her admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to INTERMOT and create a personal Koelnmesse account.
2. Download the INTERMOT app:
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the INTERMOT app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It may take up to 5 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
3. You arrive at INTERMOT
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the ticket wallet of the INTERMOT app.
- The Covid restrictions for trade fairs and events in North Rhine-Westphalia were lifted in April 2022. However, Koelnmesse strongly recommends that you only enter the exhibition centre if you have been vaccinated against, have recently recovered from or have tested negative for Covid, and that you voluntarily wear a medical mouth nose protection.