Here you will find all of the important information on the Koelnmesse Press Centre responsible for the event.
Tuesday, 2 October 2018
Entrance to the halls starting at 9:00 a.m.!
Press Centre North
Press Center North/Congress Centre North (near Hall 8), 1st floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 111, 50679 Koeln, Germany
Press parking spaces
Under the Zoobrücke bridge (near Hall 8) and on the east side of Hall 11 (near gate E)
Accreditations can be obtained from the Press Centre North only!
To avoid unnecessary waiting times and long travel distances, please apply for accreditation online from July until 18.09.2018.
|Monday, 1 October 2018||9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, 2 October to Friday, 5 October 2018||8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.|
|The press centre is closed on Saturday and Sunday!|
The access to the exhibitor press compartments and the accreditation (Saturday, 06.10.2018 from 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m. and Sunday, 07.10.2018 from 08:30 a.m.-3 :00 p.m.) is of course guaranteed on the weekend!
- List of exhibitors on the Internet, catalogues in the Press Center
- Press releases, press compartments of the exhibitors and lists of new products in the Press Center and on the Internet
- computer workplaces
- WiFi is available free of charge in the Press Center
- Cloakroom and lockers (€ 2 coin deposit)
- Press cafe
- Photography and TV service