With our innovative information system Infoscout, we can help you either in person or by using a WiFi-capable cell phone or notebook.
Infoscout service points are located throughout the entire exhibition center. Our “info ladies” will answer any questions you have about the relevant trade fair quickly and comprehensively.
You can access the web-based information system Infoscout free of charge through the web browser via the WiFi network in the trade fair halls.
Infoscout functions available through a WiFi connection:
- Hall and site plan, catering at the exhibition center
- Exhibitor search
- Trade representative search
- Exhibitor search for product groups
- Up-to-date information on trade fair
- Information on individual exhibitors
- Information on travel, opening times and admission fees
- Supporting program
- Complaints management
- WiFi SSID in the trade fair halls NetCologne.public.WLAN
- Open a page in your web browser
- The NetCologne website will be displayed
- Answer “NO” to the question “Do you want to leave the free area of the WiFi?”
- On the following page, click on the button with the Koelnmesse logo
- The Infoscout Website will now be displayed
For more detailed information, also in relation to WiFi products that are not free of charge, please refer to theHotSpot brochure (pdf).